Have Trouble Falling Asleep? Fall Asleep in 60 Seconds with This Neat Trick. Here’s How
Difficulty falling asleep and insomnia are a common issue for many people. Being aware of the importance of sleep is crucial. However, the sleeping pattern disorder is being quite common nowadays. Thus, a well-known doctor, Dr. Andrew Weil, who seem to have found the most effective technique is for the restless night. Dr. Andrew Weil has developed a yoga-style exercise, which has the ability to help you fall asleep in 60 seconds.
This is a breathing technique which has the power to eliminate stress and internal tension. Moreover, it promotes the sleep quality. What’s so great about this technique is that it is easy, safe, and provides a wide range of benefits. It can reduce food cravings and promote the weight loss process. You don’t need any special equipment and this breathing technique isn’t time-consuming.
Instructions for the Breathing Technique
This technique is known as the 4-7-8 breathing exercise. In order to perform it, you should practice the following steps:
- First, start exhaling using your mouth. You should hear a whoosh sound.
- Then, close your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose. You should be inhaling until you mentally count of four.
- Next, you should hold your breath for a count of seven.
- Exhale completely through your mouth, while again making a whoosh sound to a count of eight.
- This is only one breath. You should repeat the cycle for three more times.
- Perform this breathing exercise while sticking to these tips:
- Always exhale audibly through your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose.
- Repeat this exercise at least two times a day.
- Do not over practice it.
- During the first month, do it for four breaths, then, feel free to extend to eight breaths.